3. Good Grief – Chat & Messaging
Goodgrief is the social network for loss. Finally there’s a network where grieving people can privately connect, chat, and support each other in finding a new normal.
Co-founders Kim and Robynne know first hand that grief is hard. All too often people are left to navigate the emotional roller coaster alone. Finding others who personally understand loss makes all the difference. Together, they’ve developed a platform to help connect those in need.
Goodgrief works by putting you in touch with others who lost their spouse, parent, sibling, child, relative, or friend due to a variety of causes. Create a private profile by answering questions related to your loss. Then, connect to other people through a one-on-one in-app texting service. Your private information is never seen publicly and chats are private and secure. Additional filters narrow your connections by age, gender, religion, time frame, and type and cause of loss. Start chatting today. If you or someone you know needs this app, join our community. You are not alone.
- Goodgrief is accessed via a subscription to the Goodgrief Service.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew every month unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or disable auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription through the app.